13 November 2006

Mum's 50th

You will still be able to tell I am procrastinating. I had one exam this morning that went alright (I think!) and I promise, after this blog, I will get back to those other assignments.
Until then... some photos from Mums 50th in Palmy last weekend.
Mum just about to blow out the candles on the cake. The funny thing is that Matt and I put 50 candles on it, and so by the time they had all gotten lit (no small venture), we had sung Happy Bday, and Mum finally blew all 50 out, the formerly solid chocolate on the top of the cake was sliding down the sides.

Aren't they cute? My little bro Matt and his girlf Liz took off with my camera, resulting in a gazillion photos, but this is my favourite. Only 3 sleeps til I see them again! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very cute!
We are currently drumming up financial support to provide Liz with a one-way ticket 'home' to NZ next year. I don't think she thinks I'm serious abuot it, but mwaha! So, for financial contributions to the 'bring back Liz' fund, contact Glenn @ The Salvation Army, Hamilton City...
Thanks...

Anonymous said...

I spelt my own name wrong... what a blonde....

Anonymous said...

Hi Corryn,

Hello from America!!! Love, Sadie, Raewyn, and Genevieve. Raewyn says, "I love you!" Genevieve says, "I love you, too." Sadie say, "You're the best cousin in the world!!!"

Love,
The Groaks