23 November 2006

Ahhh.....the memories!

I often get hassled at the College because I am the only cadet born in the 1980s (Dec 1980 to be precise!) But I've been watching some of the kids programmes on TV as I eat my breakfast and it's got me thinking about those blessed 1980s years ... So join with me on a trip down memory lane...

Turn the lock, open the door... Playschool!

Down in Fraggle Rock!

Before the latest reinvention of My Little Ponies ... I was an original fan ... with about 4-5 ponies of my own from memory...


Jem .... Jem is fantastic ... Oooooh Jem ....

Who could forget the Muppets?

Heroes in a half-shell - TURTLE POWER!
The original (and much better) Michaelango, Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael ... together with Splinter and April. Cowabunga dude!

RAINBOW!
There was Geoffrey (I liked him cos that's my Dads name!),
Bungle, Zippy and George

My brother had a blue one ... Wish Bear ... and I had a green one called Good Luck Bear.

Rainbow Brite ... now they are some cool shoes!

Sooty and the gang!

Dangermouse ... and his sidekick Penfold

1 comment:

Shar said...

oh yes, memory lane is sweet...i noticed the omission of one of my favourites...hong kong fuey! :)