22 June 2007

It could happen to anyone, but always happens to Corryn!

So I was down in the CLD rooms talking to James when Perry came in - there was somebody to see me in the foyer. So I trotted up with Perry.

"Who is it?"

"Dunno."

"Old? Young? Male? Female?"

"Male. Older."

I get to the foyer and there is this Maori fella on the couch who I don't recognise in the least. I figure if I talk to him, hopefully a few clues as to how we know each other will emerge. Thus I enthusiastically greet him, "Hey! How are you doing? How can I help you?"

He smiles kind of awkwardly at me, mumbles something and leaves with a slight wave.

Turns out the guy who was looking for me wandering down to my place and I had just greeted a complete stranger. What he must think of us loonies at BCM!?! I confess, I laughed hard.

No comments: