8 December 2006

Trapped in the Van

This post is especially for Annette (as requested) so she can laugh again and again.


You know what it is like: you have the bag over your shoulder and sitting on your lap, and the big puffy rainjacket on ... and you go to get out of the van but you can't. Why? You try to stand once, twice ... then realise 'tis the seatbelt. It is still buckled around your waist.

This was my experience this morning when we when arrived at Wellington City Army to do odd-jobs for the Graduation tonight. And it much amused dear Annette.

Gosh, I'm a twolly.

A couple of hours later, we arrive back at BCM and I go to get out once more ... only to be propelled back into the seat. D'oh! I did it again. Cue Annette laughing hysterically and the shaking of heads of my other session mates.

That Corryn. What a worry.

No comments: