22 December 2006

Moo Loo Ole Ole Ole

So... I'm finally back in the mighty Waikato for Christmas. My plane was delayed leaving Wellington this morning, but I made it just after 10am. Honestly, I thought I had arrived at the wrong place because they are doing MAJOR renovations at Hamilton airport and it looks nothing like it used to - the only similarities being the land on which it sits and the car park.

Anywhos ... my brother Matt and I made our way into town via Mum and Dads to drop off the luggage, and we met Glenn (a cousin) for lunch at Sierra Cafe. Mmmm Chicken and Cranberry Paninis. I have been looking for a decent panini since I arrived in Wellington at the beginning of the year, and am yet to discover one that rivals the great tasting ones that live in Hamilton.

But so far I have seen three of my old boys ... Glenn O, Chad and Gabriel and heck, they have all shot up incredibly!! So tall. And all leaving high school. Scary. But it was fab seeing them again ... I look forward to seeing more...

Matt and I have been Christmas shopping as it turns out Matt has them ALL to go. So after wandering in and of shops and listening to him complain (why is the shopping instigator the complainer?!) we ended up with my present (the most important, of course) plus other bits and bobs and the DVD of the whole first series of PRISON BREAK, which rather excites me.

Prison Break... ah it reminds me of the many Wednesday nights spent at Marcus and Jenny's ... speaking of College ...

Last night, Karen (The Kaz) and I were chilling in the library at College and I said, "You know, we need to do a prank. It's your last night at College." For once, she didn't take much convincing and we used commercial toilet paper (you know, those HUGE rolls) and did over the library. Like EVERYWHERE. We both left to catch our holiday flights at 7am, and since the staff don't arrive at College until 8am, we were well out of there before it was discovered. In the words of Uks ... Mohahahahahahahaa!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ARRRRGGGGHH!!!!

I'll have you know that I could have done my christmas shopping easily under an hour, and with your slow walking and consistant talking (what a suprise), made us take all afternoon!

Corryn said...

Matthew...
Whatever!!
You still hadn't finished your Christmas shopping after 8pm on Christmas Eve!!!

Annette said...

Hey Corryn
Have we had any word on how the prank was taken?!