13 December 2006

Hello Mongolia!

On my way up to the main building this morning, I noticed Hudson and Jenny in their kitchen so I popped over to say hello. They were icing muffins. Eight to be exact.

And the Hud, bless him, said he was going to save one for me. Despite Mum Jen repeatedly telling him that Grandpa would eat them all, Hudson declared Grandpa could except "one for Corryn and one for me." It didn't really worry me, I figured maybe Hudson and I could make more another day.

I did smile when Hudson, accompanied by grandmother Helen, came into the library near morning tea time, with a little mini muffin on a plate covered with icing. (And I do mean the plate covered in icing!) The muffin was delish - choc chip, my fav! I ate the icing on the muffin, Hudson ate the icing on the plate.

When they left I told my session why I was getting it, for I saw the drool and the questioning eyes. (Why did she get a muffin and not me?) Simon, bless him, asked if The Salvation Army was in Mongolia. I'm really not too sure. But Si thinks I should find out, since that's probably the location of my first appointment - considering I had just eaten the General's muffin and all. Rahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It just goes to show it's not what you know but who you know."
Aunty Bob