4 January 2007

New Years at Waihi Beach

After Nana's ashes laying thing, Mum, Dad, Matt and I went off to the Mount (Maunganui) for a night. This was Mum's idea since we hadn't had a family holiday since before I started working when I was 15!

Then Matt and I headed over to Waihi Beach for a couple of days to spend New Years at Uncle Alister and Aunty Sue's bach. It was so nice seeing the sun and just chilling ... even if I was embarrassing of my blinding white legs!

NEW YEARS 07!!

Playing drinking games ... but drinking full glasses of water instead.
The toilet was kept busy.

Michael giving a personal concert

And Matt gives a private show around the brazier. Stone cold sober too.

The nearly Mrs Ross ... the one and only Haley ... the face of SANZ PR.

AND THEN THE REST OF THE HOL...

Angela and Lauren

A beautiful shot of Waihi Beach and then again (below) at sunset.

Daniel introduces us to his new girlf Sam ... who survived the first meeting with the extended whanau with flying colours!

with my cousin Glenn

The one and only gorgeous Captain Rebecca! Did I mention single??

Moi on the beach and (below) Uncle Al heads for the water.

P.S. Don't worry, Aunty Sue ... I still have that wonderful photo of you falling backwards off the swiss ball ... I just have to be smart about when I use it. ;)

No comments: