16 July 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well it was nice being in Tonga, and wonderful being with Ma, Pa and Matt, but it is true that there is no place like home. I'll confess that my suitcase is still not fully unpacked (largely due to me trying to find some place to hang the humungous tapa that Helu gave me) and that I still feel sleepy all the time, but things are slowly getting back to normal with classes beginning again this morning. And who could forget the re-commencement of my wonderful exercise regime!!

It feels a little strange going into my last semester at College - it feels like only yesterday that I started - and I haven't quite got my head around the fact I am going to be an officer in 5 months time (God willing it all goes ahead!) I'm eager/excited/petrified to find out my first appointment and where I will be living.

Anywhos, hope you're all well, whatever you are up to - I'm off to have a nap and take some Panadol, and then get a little bit of work done for tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments: