6 March 2007

Life in the Ru!

So I thought I would just do a little update since we are now into March - can you believe it!?!

Life is speeding along pretty quickly. My Out-Training in Timaru has been brought back a week so now I am coming home straight after Easter Camp. Thus, the countdown is on ... only four and a half weeks.

Robert and Janine (the training principals) came down for a visit last week. It was very cool to see someone from 'my other life' again and to debrief, to take another look at everything that has gone on the past nearly two months. They also stayed for the morning meeting, which included an absolutely brilliant triangle solo with the music team by moi. (Ah yes ... another talent!)

On Thursday, I am heading down to see Sue McG in Dunedin, which I am very looking forward to. I miss our chats and our big laughs and her godly wisdom. Not to mention our trips to the Drive Thru! I've never been that far south so I'll be sure to post photos the following week.

That's just about it ... so to conclude in the words of my triangle ... TING!

4 comments:

Foogirl said...

Hey Crinny

Am thinking of you down there... hope everything is going ok. We're all good up here. Hey - how do you put links to other people's blogs on your blog page?

Anyways, take care! :)

CheekyUkie said...

bing bang... pots & pans, also another great instrument to play in the morning worship, not that I've tried it yet hehe...

Chris H said...

How long do you guys spend on your out-training? We spent 10 weeks and it absolutely flew past! Was back at college before we knew it.

Corryn said...

Chris...
We started on 10 January and were meant to end on 16 April, though now we are leaving on 9 April, straight after Easter because of a muck-up with school holidays.