19 October 2007

So I know where I'm going...

So, my fellow bloggers and bloggettes, I can finally tell you where I'm off to live...

CHRISTCHURCH.

Ooooh.

I have been appointed to be the Divisional Youth and Candidates Secretary for the Southern Division. Basically, this means that I am responsible for the young peoples programmes run by The Salvation Army in the South Island of New Zealand. I also will help (as much as I can) getting people from the South Island into Training College to begin their training as officers.

So yeah, big news. I'll be going home to Hamilton for Christmas and a little break before moving (via my current home in Wellington) to Chch.

Very exciting and terrifying. At least I know the Big Man upstairs is moving with me and will help me as we begin this new adventure together. BRING IT ON, I say!!

P.S. I do have spare beds for friends and family if you want a holiday in the deep south!!

1 comment:

Aunty Bob said...

I am so excited about you being in the South Island, but then you know how biased I am. I missed out on the $4 flights. We won't be able to make it but be thinking about you.