19 October 2007

Good Back, Come Back!

So I went to Julie and Lachie's for dinner early last week and Julie had a looksy at my calves (long story - for another time). While I was on the ground, Hannah (bless her!) didn't quite realise how old she is (11 but the size of a 15 year old!!) nor how big (nearly my height), and she jumped on my back.

And I wanted to get angry, but I couldn't. It really wasn't all that long ago when I went through that stage and I remember how much I hated being told I was "too big".

However, my back has been in pain for the last ten days.

Julie has given me some exercises and advice (she used to be a physio), which was much appreciated and I am pleased to report, today (ten days after the initial incident) the pain has substantially lessened. Praise the Lord!!

No comments: