29 October 2007

Lucy and Michael's Wedding

Yes, my darling Lucy finally tied the knot with Michael!! It's been a long time coming - 5 years in fact! I made the trek up to Hamilton on Thursday afternoon and got back late last night, so am fully shattered, but enjoy these photos of Mr and Mrs Clement...
Clockwise top left: Our mothers; Kelly and Lillie walk down the aisle; followed by Jess and Mia; Me reading a poem to Lucy and Michael; Lucy and her dad, David, coming down the aisle.
Clockwise top left: The vows; the kiss; Mr and Mrs Clement; Kelly, Lillie, Lucy and Michael; Dayna and Kelly.
Clockwise top left: me, Carl and Jaci; Mum and Dad; me and Ali; Mum and Sue. Clockwise top left: Joel; Levi; Jaci, Kelly and I; the cake; cutting the cake.
Clockwise top left: the parents table; Carl, Jaci and Joel; Mum, Dad and I; The Awesome Foursome: Jaci, Lucy, Kelly and me; Michael and Lucy's first dance; the rest starting to dance.

No comments: