31 August 2007

Some Quotes

Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

George Eliot: What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?

Isaac Asimov: If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

Mark Twain: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Oliver Wendell Holmes: It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.

Sarah Ban Breathnach: An authentic life is the most personal form of worship. Everyday life has become my prayer.

Thomas Jefferson: It is in our lives and not our words that our religion must be read.

Winston Churchill: We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

No comments: