9 August 2007

Pegging

So Pegging. I was emailed by Phil with the following explanation:

The 'Pegging' phenomenon is just taking off in the UK. The action of pegging requires a peg and a victim. The aim is to attach a peg to a victim without them knowing. A peg that is captured on film and shared for all to see is crucial.

As you will see there are many types of pegs some harder to perfrom than others. The more tricky the peg the more props you receive from your pegging peers.

The challenge was set. And I'm hooked by the challenge.

So I'm not too good yet (people around here were already suspicious of me before pegging took place!) but I will improve. In the meantime, enjoy my first Pegging Experience.

Janette.

Rochelle. Double pegged. I reckon I could have put in more but I ran out of pegs. D'oh.

James. Another time I think more pegs in the dreads would have been possible had I had more pegs with me.Andrew, who made me laugh. Double pegged - first by Murray, then myself - and despite people making jokes about pegs and his tail, he still didn't click. Lol.

Ross. Finally epaulettes came in handy.

No comments: