20 September 2007

Brief Update

Sorry I haven't written in forever but I've been incredibly busy - prep for Commissioning has now stepped up a notch, plus assignments, sermons and just the normal procrastination .... well the blog has been somewhat waylaid.

Matt was down in Wellington this past weekend, which was awesome. He was down in Tawa with the National Youth Band. I do so much miss my little brother and he has been given strict instructions to visit me more often at my new appointment when I move in the New Year. (and now .... that hasn't been announced yet)

I've had tonnes of other visitors on recent weekends too - Ma, Pa and Popa; Aunty Sue and Uncle Alister; Jane Jane from Timaru ... and Mum and her friend Murrianna are coming down soon for another conference and then Jane and her whanau are looking at coming up in Nov I think.

Anywhos... will post some more photos and write properly shortly. Just not now. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crin

You're looking lovely today!

:o)